T. +33 (0)4 28 38 12 12
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 11 am - 7 pm
Thursday 11am - 10 pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10 am – 7 pm
Closed Mondays and 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
Ticket offices close 6:15 pm | Thursday at 9:15 pm
Open on Easter Monday and Whit Monday
For individuals and groups of fewer than 10 people
Buy your tickets for exhibitions and cultural activities on billetterie.museedesconfluences.fr.
Tickets for permanent and temporary exhibitions
Entry fee valid for the day
Single ticket valid for the day
Adults full rate — € 9.00
Adults after 5:00 pm — € 6.00
Active young people 18-25 — € 5.00
Free admission on presentation of a supporting document
Young people under -18, high school students, apprentices and students under -26 — ICOM card, press, conference guides
Free and priority access for holders of the Lyon City Card
The Lyon culture and leisure pass on sale at the museum’s ticket offices
Groups, by reservation (10 or more adults) — € 7.00
Mediation activities, independent visits, self-guided tours and shows:
Closing reservation at the latest two months in advance for commented visits and workshops and one week for independent visits.
Counsellors are at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm to direct you towards the various visits offered by the museum.
Phone— +33 (0) 4 28 38 12 00
Level -1, on the side of the museum’s front square
Groups, disabled visitors
Level -1, Rhône side
Direct access during shows, lectures and demonstrations.
Doors open 1 hour prior to each performance.
The opening hours of the room are relative to artistic constraints
Stop – musée des Confluences
Tramway — T1
Bus — C7, C10, 15, 63
By car — car park Musée des Confluences and Tony Garnier (paid parking)
It is possible for coaches to stop along the side of the museum on the dropping off point situated under the A7 motorway.
- La Brasserie des Confluences : Level 0 by Maison Pignol, in association with chef Guy Lassausaie open for lunch and dinner on Tuesday to Sunday. Reservations T. + 33 (0)4 72 41 12 34
- Comptoir Gourmand : Level 4 Snacks with terrace Museum opening hours
- Public garden : This green space is an ideal place to walk and offers a unique view of the confluence. Free access.
- Museum bookshop-giftshop : Level 0 Museum opening hours T. + 33 (0)1 58 65 15 60
- Cloakroom : Level -1 Free service Loan of wheelchairs, strollers and seat sticks
- Changing table : Level -1
Accessibility – handicapped visitors
Access for people with limited mobility takes place at the entrance for groups on level -1.
Wheelchairs and cane seats are available on demand. Mobility scooters and guide dogs are welcomed in the museum. The spaces are accessible to people with limited mobility.